I read somewhere that Americans have become unhealthier statistically because of the recession. WTF??

You don't need money to exercise! I'm going to try and show that you can get in to shape without spending money - use your environment creatively and you can succeed in attaining better health. My dad is a retired coach and P.E. teacher, and much to his chagrin I've been a lazy ass my whole life. Maybe I can finally put his knowledge to good use, as well as shape up and make him proud!

If you have a creative idea to share be sure to let me know ! I'll post the best photos/videos/links here.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Do The Math

Don't be a dumbass - the calories are listed next to the food items on the menu!  What are you doing eating at a fast food restaurant anyway??  OK OK so I hit up In-N-Out per usual on my road trip, but because of the listed calories I only ordered a cheeseburger, and not the milkshake that I usually enjoy with it.  In fact, I didn't order the shake BECAUSE of the listed calories, which were MORE than the cheeseburger!!  You can do this - its easy.  Like the knight said "Choose wisely."

No comments:

Post a Comment